Honestly, she is killer with eggs.
However, if she is not to hand, here's how I do them.
- separate two yolks and add to a third full egg
- melt butter in the pan until hot
- carefully slide the eggs into the pan (I put them into a tea cup)
- flick hot butter over the "snotty bits"
- sprinkle with garlic salt
- once the white is crispy add eggs to toast
- add soy sauce liberally to season
Push toasty, eggy concoction into face and enjoy. Preferably with bacon and baked beans. Guess what I am having for lunch today?