Friday, 14 July 2017

Coke Zero

Image result for new coke zero

We're big fans of diet drinks and this is the daddy of them all, tasting far better than Diet Coke.  I can't recall when, perhaps a few years ago, but in Asia they changed the shape of our tins and we went from the short and squat stubbie style can to the more elegant and sleek taller but slimmer model.

I mention this only as we now have another revamp to our Coke Zero.  Along with a new livery (very similar to a normal Coke) it also has a new taste that is apparently closer to the "real thing".

The problem is that I am not sure I like that as I have been drinking Zero for so long now that I have forgotten what the original tasted like.

You guys got the latest flavour and designs in Europe yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.