Thursday, 27 July 2017

Absence due to Games/Chang

I went back to my favourite games store in Bang Na and had a field day.  Making the most of a good thing, I went through their catalogues of games and ended up with quite a haul, much to the two chaps behind the counter.  They were so pleased they even offered me a "buy 10 get 1 free" deal.

I ended up with two freebies...

However, with the Tuesday Night Club scheduled for the same evening, it wasn't the XBox that kept me off the air waves the next morning, rather the Chang.  It was quite a splendid night on the beer but I seemed to have paid the price for my exuberance and the games didn't even get out of the bag.

They are so going to get checked today, mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.