Monday, 19 June 2017

X Box

Haven't had the time to really get back into it but hoping to shift Lara out of the Glacial Caverns and onto the next level.  I also want to try out some of the other games to see just what the collection consists of.

My other concern is that I seem to be unable to connect to the internet despite having followed all the trouble shooting guides.  I have certainly got connection from our router but it keeps saying unable to further connect due to incorrect DNS settings, which should be automatic.

I have tried manual settings but also nada.

It's hardly a problem as I will never game on-line on account of being shit but it's still nice to have the option and also see what other games are available for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.