Friday, 30 June 2017

No Cheese, Columbo

It's just been confirmed that no one wants to see your pictures on FB/social media.  That includes holiday snaps, pictures of your scran, piccies of your mates and certainly no selfies.

Some survey revealed what we all know in that 73% get all bent out of shape when they see other people's snaps on-line, yet 77% still persist.

My solution is simple.  I don't have any social media accounts and when I am in public and people thrust their mobiles in my face, they have a maximum of three photos they are allowed to show me before I tell them to fuck off.

And it works too- it makes people really think about what they want to show me and most of the time now, no one bothers.

If only I could get a mobile ban at the bar next, that would be the icing on the cake.

More at Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.