Friday, 9 June 2017

Kodi

I have been playing around with the Kodi box, switched out leads, cables and other paraphernalia and to begin, all was well with playback.  However, after a while the audio stutter returned and while rare and hardly intrusive, it is noticeable and I can't work out why.

As well as Kodi on our Minix box we do also have XBMC and TVMC platforms and using them we discovered they too are experiencing this audio fault.  This leads me to conclude it is not Kodi which is the problem, rather the box.

I can only assume a download of the latest software could be the answer and I shall get around to that in due course, but for the moment, I can live with the slight glitch and as long as it doesn't get worse, I am sure all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.