Sunday, 25 June 2017

30 - 15

We got to the Kiwi bar for the game and it was swamped.  Fortunately K & D had reserved a booth which was occupied by two Australians trying to eat lunch and out of courtesy, we let them wolf down their food.

The rugby was predictable as the All Blacks cruised to a powerful win and we knocked back five pints of Tiger during the one sided win.  It was pissing down when we left but in Bangkok you're never far from shelter and before we knew it we were back in the Corner for opening time.

I lost count of how many beers we had there but I do recall Tommy turning up bollocksed which pleased me immensely.  He is always as sober as while looking very pleased with himself but this time the shoe was on the other foot.

I had a brilliant time gaining my revenge.  ğŸ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.