Saturday, 24 June 2017

£10 Notes

I believe the UK will be issuing new tenners come this September and as usual my stash will need to get used or I will have problems in swapping them over as I have no intention of coming back to England in time.  Nor do I fancy a trip to the Bank of England just to get shot of them.

Instead I will take my haul of fourteen notes (all in pristine condition) and see if I can buy Baht or Euros.  With luck I will also b able to try out my new driving licence as proof of ID.



The new £10 note is set to come out in the summer of 2017, and this too will be a plastic note and will feature a new design. The £20 note will be next to be given a new lease of life, with this set to come out in 2020. There are however, no plans to replace the current £50 note.

Burton Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.