Friday, 5 May 2017

Twoferone

Both wifey and I needed to register for our 90 day stay but it is not necessary for you to appear in person so she got lie in and I won the Brownie points.  It also helps that all the paperwork is prepared in advance and all my immigration officer had to do was scan a bar code, check the details and I was done.

I just wish you didn't have to queue up for so long (as I was leaving there must have been at least another 50 people now waiting and this was just coming up to 09:00) or more to the point, I wish they'd get their on-line reporting sorted.

A number of years since its introduction you still have to use an old version if internet explorer and you keep getting kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.