Thursday, 25 May 2017

Proof of Residency

Having already whinged about the cost of the thing before, I will have one final pop.

Not only did it cost us £50 (each!) but the driving centre keeps it with your licence application.  We can't even re-use it.  And there's more to come.

As you may recall I was dismayed at the way the Embassy simply used our handwritten form and simply stamped it.  At the very least they should have typed it out or had the form on-line for us to type.  Well, the driving centre couldn't make out my handwriting (fair critique, it has to be said) and my application got held up while wifey had to re-write my address for them as they couldn't read it clearly.

It's funny now, but fifty quid for that?  Do fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.