Friday, 5 May 2017

90 Day Reporting- What You'll Need

You'll want to take along your passport and original Departure Card (TM 6), your previous receipt from notification (this has the bar code on it) and a  completed TM 47 form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.