Saturday, 1 April 2017

Who Said This?

“You know what – and I love golf – but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again, I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again, I own Doral in Miami, I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places that I have, I don’t ever think that I’d see anything, I just wanna stay in the White House and work my ass off, make great deals, right? Whose gonna leave? I mean, whose gonna leave?”

Why it's our man Trumpet (you can tell by the childish style of writing) having a dig at Obama last year.  Guess what Trumpet was doing yesterday, after journalists were led to believe he was in meetings?

Aye playing golf at one of his own courses.  It is thought to be his thirteenth golfing session since taking office just nine weeks ago and his eighth consecutive weekend at a Trump-branded property.

Hypocrite?  Liar?  For sure.

TInd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.