Thursday, 16 March 2017

Well Said Part One

Rory McIlroy has continued his criticism of Muirfield golf club (it was removed as an Open venue after choosing to maintain the ban) despite the club voting to admit women members for the first time this week.  He said:

"I still think that it got to this stage is horrendous.  We'll go back and play the Open because they'll let women members in, but every time I go I won't have a great taste in my mouth.

I mean, in this day and age, where you've got women that are leaders of certain industries and women that are heads of state and not be able to join a golf course - I mean, it's obscene."

Well said fellah.  I don't follow golf as it's so fucking boring but this has certainly livened things up a bit.  Hope he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.