21st May is the date you will be apprehensive of if you're a smoker in the UK. Here's a list of stuff you'll have to contend with- good luck:
• Packs of 10 cigarettes will no longer be available.
• Smaller bags of roll up tobacco containing less than 30g will be stopped.
• Menthol cigarettes are being phased out.
• Some other flavoured cigarettes and roll up tobacco will also be made illegal.
• Packet designs will all look the same, whatever the brand, with the main focus on images showing the impact of smoking on your health.
• The cheapest pack of cigarettes will cost £8.82 as of May 21.
Read more at Metro