Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Don't Smile Please

I needed some fresh photos for my forthcoming visa renewal and went off to Eastbourne who provide this service with a real- life photographer and not some machine.

They took the shot, showed me the image for approval (yuk) and then asked me to select a "finish".  I looked puzzled as I had no idea what the lady referred to until she showed me a screen of dummy bodies in suits, ties, shirts and other styles where my head could be superimposed onto.

In other words, I could look smart despite having had my picture taken in a sleeveless T.  I laughingly declined preferring to go "au naturel" but what a smashing idea?

Anyway, a dozen colour pictures all cut to size ready in 30 minutes for three quid.  Beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.