Sunday, 22 January 2017

It Wasn't my Fault

Adam, K & D's youngest declared that he had never suffered with a hangover.  I suggested it was because he drank like a girl and he took the bait.  Challenge accepted.

I think by the end of the evening we were on triple Thai whiskies with double Thai brandy.  Neat.

I got home, according to wifey, gone 01:00 and only woke up gone midday, which is unusual for me as I am still an early riser even after a good soak.  It's fair to say that I was suffering, but I'm used to it and can usually cope.

I find one of the best ways to recover is to go for a swim and that helped, but I was still feeling a bit rough.  Still not as bad as young Adam- apparently he spent most of the day in bed.

I should know better, but then again, so should he.  😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.