Saturday, 7 January 2017

Abstinence

I know a lot of people who knock the booze on the head during this month to allow their bodies to recover from the festive, if not longer, pasting they have endured.  I wish them luck and hope they can achieve their aim.

I have also glimpsed through a lot of headlines where "experts" have advised against this practise going further and suggesting it may even be dangerous.  I don't bother reading the rest of the article as they rarely are experts and within six months they will be contradicting their own advice.

Me?  I keep on doing what I always do and that is have a load of beers when I go out as usual.  I now try and restrict myself to doing this only twice a week and feel much happier in doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.