Thursday, 8 December 2016

Oh Dear

Just retire already and be done with it.  You've had your fun and had some success so leave it be and let others have a crack.  69/70 is way past it to still take training sessions and let's face it, his tactics are hardly modern or with much merit.  I am speaking of:

Former England boss Roy Hodgson is keen on a return to management and believes he will do so as a "better coach".  He said:

"Football is very much in my blood and very much part of my life.
I want to be involved in football. I feel good. If an offer comes along that I think is the right one for me and for the club, of course I shall be happy to take it.
When I'm not in some way actively involved I feel a part of my life is not being fulfilled."
BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.