Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Of do Fuck Off

As soon as the guy at at the bar I knew he was going to be a pain in the arse.  Clearly he wasn't just drunk (I suspected Coke or worse) at 17:00 and he proceeded to chat loudly to the bar staff and one guest drinking on her own.  After 20 odd minutes she left and I braced myself for his clumsy approach to get into our conversation.

It didn't take long but nor did it take long for me to politely thank for his interest but decline his company as we were in private conversation.  As expected he didn't like the rebuff but he did retreat and then it became a waiting game to see when he would try again.

Three times in the end he tried to gatecrash our dialogue and each time I asked him to butt out, which he finally did by storming off proclaiming there was a bad atmosphere at the bar.  Aye mate- you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.